Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Days

I blew my hair out of my face. The sun was going on down but it was still super hot. Yes, you must have guessed that I am not in the American Girl Place anymore. I had decided to hitch a ride to the factory and I regretted it already. Here, you are more free but I won't know who might buy me. I also have made many enemies. All I know is that back at the store, Summer Vacation had started already. I was glad i was missing out for some reason though. Everyone hated me. I walked towards the fruit bar to get another smoothie,
"Strawberry ,again, Miss Rebecca?" asked the lady,
"Yes please," I reply.
I sit and slurp for another 5 minutes,
"Hey there, wanna go see a movie with us?" asks a brunette with gray eyes.
I guessed she was a Ruthie, she looked just like the Ruthie back at the AGP,
"Ummmmm, sure." I say, a bit uncertain.
I follow the girl into a dark room that's set up to look like a movie theater,
"I'm Ruthie, by the way," says the gray eyed girl,
"I'm Rebecca, but people call me Becki." I say,
"It's nice to meet you, are you new here," she asks,
"Umm, well, yeah. I used to be at the American Girl Place Chi...." I say before she cut me off,
"THE AMERICAN GIRL PLACE! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE THAT PLACE!" she said, very anxious.
"It's pretty cool but I think the factories better." I say, lying just a bit,
"Well, it's cool that you're here," she said
And that's how my first official day of Summer Vacation went.......

just Becki
not famous,not known.

No comments:

Post a Comment