Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dress,Doilies,Decorations and all that other stuff

I stood next to Ivy as we looked through dresses to wear to the dance. We were standing in the JLY section at the AGP and so far found only 4 dresses to choose from


But as you can tell were nowhere near finding the perfect one. Sarah already had a beauty one purchased. All I know is that there;s someone who goes out to Abercrombie and all those big expensive stores at night and get's clothes so some girls get there dresses from there. I thought I would go with the one with pink hearts or my Hanukkah dress.
"Becki,look what I found! It's some of the old retired AG clothes. WE could go in these!"
Behind some of the storage boxes were clothes I have seen since the Holiday Season of 2009. I looked at the nice dresses.
"There's no way the workers here would notice. We can get our hair done and then come change into them before the dance and when the dance is over we will rush back and change into our clothes"
I looked from Ivy to the dresses. They were nice and the workers wouldn't know a thing.
"Okay, Ivory." I finally responded.
Check off one for Dresses.

just Becki,
Not famous,Not known

No comments:

Post a Comment