Wednesday, February 23, 2011

P.S Happy Birthday Samie

I got up to the usual hustle and bustle of the AG Place. I looked over to where Ivy was in her box. She was looking extra depessed today. I couldn't wait to ditch these boxes and hide in the back. Some of the dolls did this in fear of being chosen and leaving. As soon as the last customer left my aisle, I jumped out of my box and ran to the doll hide away. The doll hideaway is a giant room, with a door. It is behind an old display stand. The front had t.v's and couches, computers and a dining area. There are also bedrooms in the back for the dolls who never want to be chosen or for tired dolls, I waited by the couches for Ivy. The Julie display area is often very busy since Julie is such a popular doll. While I waited, I went to one of the 19 computers and opened my email. The 36 empty bedrooms were getting used to see which ones would be good for school. I opened my email,

LANIEBUNNY                                                                       Julianne, the Becki Problem
LANIEBUNNY                                                                       HEY, THAT WASN'T FOR YOU!
JULIEBRIGHTSTAR                                                           THE COOL LIST
JULIEBRIGHTSTAR                                                           DORK
RUTHIEANN                                                                         LALALaND SAVINGS
SAMMYPARK                                                                      Re:HI

I opened Samantha's email
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! My mom is having a party in about an hour. She is getting us ready in half an hour and then my cousins are coming. I am working on some party favors with my sister Marisol and Chrissa even though Chrissa is really mean [oh no, that means that if I get bought YIKES!]She's a great artist. My mom got Cherry cake for my birthday. Oh how I wish you were here but some sad news, my mom is definatelly get Kanani before you. She is trying to win a contest for Kanani so she can buy you when she goes to New York this summer. Don't worry, I can arrange something for you to get you there. Well got to go, the girls need some help. I will send you some picks from the party next time!

I pressed on the reply button and wrote this to Samantha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM! I wish I was there too but maybe next year right. Oh well there's some mean girls here too but I would rather not say anything but I know they dream of WORLD DOMINATION. or BECKI DOMINATION. But whatever. I then stoped not sure what else to write. The New York fact made me think, I can't just leave Chicago for them. The truth was, I didn't even know where they live. I wasn;t sure what to write anymore but decided to continue somehow.Here it is almost spring. OH GOODY.I actually got tired of winter. I not really besties with a Kanani I mean I heard they are nice but nothing more. I can't wait to see pictures from the party. Next time, I will upload some pics of the AG place here. Hope you can respond soon, Becki.

I finished the email as soon as Ivy walked in.
"Whew, thought I would make it here alive, you okay Becki's?"
"Perfect." I replied.

~just Becki
Not famous, not known.

2 comments: