Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sick.........

My alarm clock rang. it kept ringing but I didn't do anything. I felt sick. Not fever sick, maybe more of a lovesick type thing. Last night, Ivy and I had a fight. A HUGE one, so big, not even the stars of Hollywood could match it. It started right after we left the auditorium, watching Kyle practice.
"He was good." she had said. I nodded in agreement. She siad some more stuff and I did the same but by the time we got to our regular seats in the cafe, it seemed as if she was getting suspicious, mostly because she said this,
"Wasn't it strange how he got up right after we entered and yelled I'm finished? It was as if it was a crime or something." I mmhed in agreement. I wasn't sure where Ivy was going with this but I decided to just agree.
"It's also strange that you finally get to hang out today since glee is canceled." I was getting annoyed at Ivy by now." But when I think about those two situations, it seems as if you've been ditching to hang out with Kyle." if I had a glass of something to drink, the cafe would have been flooded by now. I saw Kit and Sarah come in but Ivy continued, "AS if you were dating. You know he broke up with Julie, he gathered his stuff as if he were leaving as soon as he saw you come in and that song he was singing seemed pretty romantic." I had enough by now. I jumped out of my seat and said, "WELL MOST PEOPLE WOULDN'T EVEN GET TO A CONCLUSION LIKE THAT! JUST BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU WANT OR THINK, DOESN'T MEAN IT HAPPENED!" everyone was staring by then, I even saw Julie and Lanie and the gang, and Kyle and the football players. I could feel my eyes tearing up and got up and stormed out. The End, no one lived happily ever after. That's why now I am starting to think the same thing too but needed a day to stay home and think about it. Sometimes I wish that I could finally get chosen, away from all those.........others.

~just Becki
not famous,not known

2 comments: