Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hope you........

I came into the auditorium, Kyle was singing as usual but this time, he didn't stop as I entered. I got closer but he still didn't stop. HEY!I yelled once I noticed he's not looking up.I got closer and dropped my stuff and came on stage. He closed the piano and got up.He put my song on but I couldn't get into the song. Once he left the room I sat at the piano and decided to play the song that has been stuck in my head for a while. It was Miley Cyrus, it was strange for me that I had listened to it but I felt just like what the words where saying. I started singing,
"And I hope you find it
What you're looking for"
I kept singing until he came in. He sort of just stood by the door for a while, I didn't notice him until he dropped something. I looked up and saw him there.
"I'm sorry." I said.
He stood there for a while, not moving. Maybe 5 minutes after this awkward silence ended he spoke up,
"Why did you do that Tuesday?" I knew what he meant. The whole Ivy situation, [by the way, she's still not talking to me and is trying to turn everyone against me.]
"I didn't mean to." I said
"I didn't want anyone to know." he said.
"I knew." I replied
"I trusted you." Those words sort of stuck to me. I couldn't get rid of them. I could feel my face get red. I got up then and left.

~just Becki
not famous,not known

No comments:

Post a Comment