Friday, May 13, 2011

Back to blog

Sorry for not blogging for so long. Lot's have happened but I can't explain it all. Julie won the talent show if you're wondering, she made a laughing stock out of me. She turned off my music then she made it chipmunk version. She also made my microphone not work which ment that I ended up singing like some old cat lady who was never able to sing. Summer break start on the last day of May which means that next month at this time, I will be relaxing,hopefully. My sisters also emailed me that they are still SLOWLY raising money. It feels as if it's going to take forever until I come home. I also stopped coming to the auditorium and started ditching school. I don't know why I should keep going when nothing is changing and Julie and Lanie keep bullyinh me. Ivy still hasn't talked to me and succeeded in turning everyone against me which left me a loner. Some kids started calling me an emo since I wear darker colors then I used to. They say I'm goth and don't belong with them. I think they're wrong. OH WHEN WILL SOMEONE TAKE ME AWAY!
~just Becki
not famous,not known

No comments:

Post a Comment