Friday, April 1, 2011

Schooled Fool

Walking to the sunset, smiling and holding hands, beaming at me with those amazing white teeth, leaning to
REBECCA! Called Ivy, her hair put into two ponytails, wearing some skinny jeans and a hoodie. Get up, you're going to be late for school. I looked at my clock.7:39. I jumped out of bed, pulled on some clean clothes, brushed my hair, washed my teeth and grabbed a quick snack. By that time it was 7:46. I went down to the academy, opening the doors to the classroom running in to notice, all the lights were off. I opened the door since the school was always open and walked in to an awkward silence. A silence I wasn't used to. I walked into first period where the chairs were still put up on the desks, just as it was left before spring break. SPRING BREAK! I noticed that it was spring break but turning around I saw all of my friends standing there, confetti and party items in their hands screaming APRIL FOOLS! They threw the confetti and fun spray at me, I noticed how dumb I was to fall for this. I laughed at how stupid I was and at my friends, deciding to join in their party.

HOW'D YOU FOOL SOMEONE! APRIL FOOLS!

~just Becki
Not famous,not known

No comments:

Post a Comment