Thursday, March 31, 2011

SPRING BREAK!

I closed The Truth About Forever getting tired of reading for the day. Spring break was going by to quickly.So far thos week I finished one project for school, checked out some clothes and gone out to eat at the cafe. The other girls went to the beach of course those were the populars. I couldn't wait to get bought by a girl. Probably would be much more fun. Getting bored, I decided to check out if I had new e-mails.

SHELFARI           Discussion Updates
SAMANTHA        Becki
STUCON              Spring Talent show

I opened the one from Samantha first noticing something strange about the email.
Rebecca,
Samantha here, as always. I hope you have checked out our youtube,AGIEnsemble. Agi has been working really hard on saving up for you but it is taking a while. Her birthday is coming up in 2 months but we are not sure if she is getting you. We also heard plans of her going to the American Girl Place in New York City sometime in New York and the plans are becoming to be true and if she doesn't get Kanani before then, THAT'S WHO SHE IS BUYING! Oh Becki, we are so extremely sorry about this. I know how hard it must be but we are not giving up and can't wait to see you. By the way, Marisol wanted to write something to you.

Hi Becki, I'm Marisol, the newest well sorta newest member of the family. I heard how much trouble it is to save up for you. I heard Agi has a little over $250.00. With that money, she and her sister are buying Kanani and a doll of her sister's choice. I also heard there is a contest for Kanani which is why we are entering to win hopefully then WE CAN BUY YOU! Got to go now,BYE!

~just Becki
Not famous,not known

No comments:

Post a Comment