Sunday, March 6, 2011

MARCH brings more blog fun and YOUTUBE!

Time for UPDATES! So I haven't been posting as much since I have been busy. Today I decided to update everyone on whats going on.
1.Agi, my soon to be owner is going to probably get one doll before me. All I know is I am joining there family in the summer.
2.My soon to be family got a YOUTUBE! It is very exciting for them and I know they are working on a video today. They made one yesterday but they nedd some help uploading. The first video will probably be some random pictures they put together. If you would want to know the youtube account, it is agiensemble
3.I decided that if I can get at least 5 followers this month then I will do something exciting. It might be on youtube if it is easier but it is a surprise.
LASTLY, even though that my soon to be family just got a youtube account, they already have plans.
25 subscribers-A picture video of  the dolls.
50 subscribers- a video of all the american girl dolls.
100 subscribers- a stopmotion.
250 subscribers- a stopmotion to any song.
500 sunscribers- a contest!

So they know it's kind of early but they have been planning this for a while. I know some upcomming things are an AG series coming somewhere in June but thats all I can tell!

~just Becki
Not famous,not known

No comments:

Post a Comment