Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday=SOMEBODY SHOOT ME

I walked into my 1st period class like any other day but something was diffrent. On the board, the name MR.LOUIS was written in horrible hand writing. All the maaps of the world were pulled down. One had JAPAN written on it in red sharpie. I looked at the time, 8:54. The kids were slowly crowding in. I didn't see Mr.Louis anywhere but went to sit in my regular seat. The clock ticked by until it was 8:59. All the Populars walked in laughing. Then they stopped as soon as they saw the board. I had never seen their blushed faces get as white as they did today. The girls went to sit down at the desks next to mine whispering. I could catch glimpse of their conversations until the bell rang when I almost jumped out of my seat. In walked Mr.Louis with hair sticking out everywhere, the reddest eyes ever, a sogg tie, untucked shirt, ripped up paants, holes in his shoe and a toilet seat super glued to his butt. Mr.Louis walked in like an animal searching for his prey when it's REALLY hungry. He began to talk loudly walking towards the board.
"WELL CLASS, I SEE YOU FIND MY LOOK RATHER FUNNY, WELL, WE WILL SEE WHO WILL BE LAUGHING AFTER 45 MINUTES OF STUDYING HOW AN EARTHQUAKE CAN EFFECT AN ISLAND OR AREA WITHOUT USING A COMPUTER OR BOOKS!"
Thats when I heard the voice, the voice of stuck up popular, Elizabeth Cole,
"But Mr.Louis, that's so unfair when Rebecca Rubin did the whole thing. I saw her and Ivory Ling planning and laughing the whole plan out yesterday after school."
She had gotten me into a situation like this before but this time she had it in for me.
"WELL IS THAT TRUE ELIZBETH?! THEN WHY DIDN;T YOU TELL ME THIS YESTERDAY! NOW TAKE DOWN REBECCA TO THE OFFICE AND YOU GO TO, YOU CAN SERVE A WEEK OF DETETION AND YOU ELIZABETH 3 DAYS"
Before Elizabeth can get a but out her butt was up and moving to the office, with mine right behind.

~just Becki
not famous,not known

No comments:

Post a Comment