Thursday, March 3, 2011

School oh school, I hate you, you stink

It only took a couple days for me to realize that school will be a living nightmare for me. It all started fine, I mean I never really experienced a first day of school so I was guessing the one I was having is fine. I walked into the the Geography room. The desks were arranged into the groups of  4 or 5. I noticed that each desk had an atlas on it and a packet. I looked at the clock. 8:56. I heard that school ends somewhere around 4. What a waste of the day but you have to count your after school club which will probably end you up for the day. I wasn't sure if I should sit or stand or do something so I went and sat down. There were a couple of kids already in the classroom. Class didn't start for like 2 mintutes so I pulled out my phone and texted Ivy.
BECKI: R U IN CLASS YET?
I put my phone away and waited for a reply/
IVORY: R U KIDDING! P.E. FOR FIRST PERIOD IS GOANNA SUCK PLUS JULIE IS IN THE CLASS NEXT TO MINE.
I felt horrible for Ivy. I mean just because Ivy was my friend they bullied her just as bad. The bell rang and I saw a bunch of kids walk in and sit at random tables. I had chosen a table for 5 people amd in crowded three girls. One had really long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. She was wearing a really skinny pair of skinny jeans, an aeropostle shirt and stiletto heels. She was also wearing a lot of makeup. The 2nd one had curly hair and blue eyes. She was wearing some shorts with leggings under it and brown uggs. The 3rd one had was a girl with short blonde hair well, sort of medium, blue eyes and was wearing a mini dress with stiletto heels. They started gossiping about people and what they were wearing. I then looked down at my own clothes. An American Girl Place Chicago short and jeans. I even wore a hat which I decided to take off. I wore some gym shoes which I really regretted. Mrs.Honeytone walked through the door. She was wearing a teal dress and had on green heels. Her short auburn hair was put up in a somewhat bun and her hazel eyes were topped with a turqoise eye shadow. I listened as the 3 girls gossiped about the teacher. Mrs.Honeytone brgan talking and giving directions but I was too busy listening to the 3 girls. At some point she passed out some papers with our names on it. I kept listening until I heard. SHE DID IT. I looked over to see the girl with the medium hair call my name out. REBECCA RUBIN, GO SEE HEADMISTRESS MERRIMEN. I looked around to see everyone was looking at me. I got up and walked to the office. Obviously, some one spilled nail polish and nailpolish remover around our 5 desks and the girls blamed it on me so I get to come up and clean the school during ;unch and an hour after school. The rest of the week didn't go any better but for now. I have to finish my Geography project, due Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment