Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Thing

This is a little flashback type of entry

I walked out of last period Friday, excited for spring break. I went to my locker and grabbed my books stuffing it all into my backpack. A 50 page math packet due the tuesday after spring break, a science project, english paper and geography project.Glee was canceled since Mrs. Bergman had gotten the flu. I wlked out of school but noticed a purple and pink flier on the bulletin board. I came up and read what the words said,
SPRING TALENT SHOW
JOIN THE SPRING TALENT SHOW!
SIGN-UPS POSTED HERE!
TALENT SHOW WILL TAKE PLACE
APRIL 22,2011!
I looked at the flier and put down my name under

Elizabeth Cole
Nicole Flemming
Lanie Holland
Julie Albright
Ruth Ann Smittens
Katie Larking
REBECCA RUBIN

Some girls walked by and snickered while others went and read the fliers. I decided to sing. I wasn't sure if what I had just done the right thing. I came out of the school and Ivy ran up. She said something but I ignored her as I watched Julie kissing Kyle.

-just Becki
not famous,not known

No comments:

Post a Comment