Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SCHEDULES

SOO sorry I haven't blogged in like a week! Today we got out schedules. This is how it looked,
                                                         REBECCA RACHEL RUBIN
Dear Rebecca, upon your acceptance to our school, we have sent you your schedule. Please inform us of any problems you have with your schedule.

1.Geography~Honeytone
2.Spanish~Garcia
3.P.E.~Cortis
4.Lunch
5.English~Kaya'a'ton'my
6.Science~Cant
7.Math~Walker
8.Drama~Larson
9.Reading~Borling
AFTER SCHOOL
Glee~Bergman

I found out that I have Lunch with Sarah,Ruthie,Kyle and Julie, [KYLE AHHH!].Science with Ivy! Drama with Ruthie and BLEH Lanie.After school I have Glee with Ivy and Kit. I also got an email from Samantha. Here's what it said.
Well, my name is Samantha Parkington. I also have 3 younger sisters, Molly, Chrissa and Marisol. Wednesday [tomorrow] is my birthday. I am turning 2! I can't wait. It would be nice if you could be here but my cousins Addy,Kailey,Gwen,Ellie and Felicity are coming. I'll update you soon! Sam.

just Becki,
not famous, not known

No comments:

Post a Comment