Friday, February 11, 2011

Is UGLY a hair type?

I hummed along as I walked through the store. It was still closed and this was when I did my exploring. I take out the AG guitar and start singing along to songs I've heard before. I checked out the new Lady Gaga song and then started humming to it. Soon enough, adding my guitar. After some time of that, I went to check up on the dresses. They were just where Ivy and I had left them yesterday. The thought of Ivy made me think, I haven't seen her yet today. I flew down the escalator to the historical section and went to the Julie and Ivy section where I found a red faces Ivy looking down at a huge mess of hair products.
"This had to be Julie and Lanie. Only they know where I store my hair and make-up supplies! I can't show up anywhere with my hair being....being......UGLY!"
I looked at my drama queen of a friend as she complained. The truth was, I loved her hair without all the beauty supplies but didn't want to say it in front of her so I agreed with what she said with an occasional, "Retard" comeback at Julie and Lanie. After what had seemed like days, Ivy stopped complaining and picked up the things.
"There is another set of supplies upstairs behind the AG Salon. We can simply grab it and come back. Then, we can get ready for the party."
And like most stories end, we did.

1 DAY UNTIL THE DANCE!
just Becki,
Not famous,not known.

No comments:

Post a Comment