Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Everyday

I started humming a song. I was extremely bored with nothing to do. Ivy had gone to a math tutorial. She said she wants to get into a higher math class when school starts. Sarah had gone shopping with some other girls like Ruthie and all I had to hang out with was my friend Kit. Now, there's nothing wrong with Kit it's just that, she has an obsession with reporting. She said she wants to write for the newspaper and she does that for us. She informs us of what's going on but if I went to hang out with her alone, I would be stuck in a sticky situation. I decided to check my email instead.

LANIEBUNNY                                                                    LOSER!
JULIEBRIGHTSTAR                                                         RETARD
MARGARETMILDREDKITKITTREDGE                     AGPLACE FEBRUARY 16,2011
SAMMYPARK                                                                    REBECCA RUBIN?

Looking through my email, I deleted the ones from Lanie and Julie and pressed on one from a girl named SAMMYPARK.

from:SAMMYPARK
to:BECKISTAR

Hello there, I saw that your name is Rebecca Rubin. Are you the AG doll? If so, my family is looking for a Rebecca doll to purchase and you seem like the perfect one. My sisters and I would like to find one as soon as possible. Please respond.

I read the email over a few times and was in shock of what my eye's saw.Someone wanted to purchase me. I decided to write back,

response from:BECKISTAR
to:SAMMYPARK

Hi there. I am Rebecca Rubin but who are you? I am in shock to see that someone would want to purchase me. Well, are you planning on purchasing an Ivy? My best friend is Ivy and I would like to be purchased with her. I am hoping you are able to write back soon, Rebecca.

I pressed the send button and wondered what would happen once I did get purchased.

just Becki,
Not famous, not known.

No comments:

Post a Comment