Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just Blogging?

Hmm,pink or blue, make-up or nothing
Were some of the few questions running through my head as I was getting ready for the day. My name is Rebecca, Rebecca Rubin but I go by Becki. Not famous, not known. I live in the American Girl Place Chicago hoping that one little girl would pick me up and purchase me. My best friend is Ivy Ling but if you call her that, she won't talk to you for weeks. She prefers Ivory. She said it sounds more grown-up. Then there's also Julie and Lanie, the biggest bullies you could ever meet. They cause fake emergencies or anything for someone to notice them.
"BECKI!"
I heard Ivy calling. She was running at me with a piece of paper in one hand and in her other, her beret.
"Becki, I was looking for you. Look what Lanie and Julie posted"
On the piece of paper was a picture of me sucking on a baby bottle but you can totally tell how they copied it off the internet. Exhibit A, of Julie and Lanie.

just Becki
Not Famous, not known.

No comments:

Post a Comment