Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Behind the box

I woke up as the sun shone through the windows. I stretched out like most mornings and ignored my dream from last night. I went to the cafe where some dolls were having breakfast and grabbed one of the waffles and a cup of orange juice. Today was the day Felicity and Molly had an important annoucement and I didn't want to miss it. They called all the dolls to the cafeteria. I went to sit by Kit, Ruthie, Ivy and Sarah.
"Look, the sleepy head lives!"
Screamed Ivy as I went to go sit at the table
"Oh if it isn't miss I am too big of a baby to face everyone after my little incident. You decided to show that rag you call a face."
Said Julie
Ivy and Kit stood up in my defense but I pulled them down. Before Lanie and Julie could respond, Felicity's thundering voice said
"DOLLS OF AGPC, I AM HERE TO ANNOUCE THAT ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28, WE WILL BE STARTING SCHOOL"
I listened as people went into gasps and whispers amongst themselves
"WILL BE SENDING OUT SCHEDULES SOON AND HAVE ALL OF YOU ORGANIZED IN GROUPS AND CLASSES. YOU WILL GET LOCKERS SOON. THE CLASSES WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE BACK STORAGE ROOM!"
Said Molly. I looked around at the girls at my table. They were listening so well. The faces were so focused. I then turned back to what else they had to say.
"I WOULD NOW LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THE TEACHERS. TEACHING ENGLISH WILL BE MRS. PARKINGTON AND MRS. KAYA'A'TON'MY."
I looked as the two teachers came up to introduce themselves.
"TEACHING PHYSICAL EDUCATION WILL BE MRS.CORTIS AND MRS.HOLLER, TEACHING MATH WILL BE MRS.WALKER AND MRS.FORLER."
More teachers came out and I started planning my own schedule
"TEACHING READING WILL BE MRS.BENNET AND MRS.BORLING. TEACHING SPANISH WILL BE MRS.MONTOYA AND MRS.GARCIA."
The next two teachers came out and I began to eat my now cold waffle.
"TEACHING GEOGRAPHY WILL BE MRS.HONEYTONE AND MRS.ROSEN. TEACHING SCIENCE WILL BE MRS.O'MALLEY AND MRS.CANT."
The last two teachers came out and that's when I realized that in each subject, there was a teacher I already hate.
"LASTLY, THERE ARE THE CHOICE CLASSES. YOU WILL EACH BE ABLE TO PICK 2 CHOICES CLASSES. ONE IS AFTER SCHOOL AND ONE IN SCHOOL. THERE WILL BE GLEE TAUGHT BY MRS.BERGMAN AND DRAMA TAUGHT BY MRS.LARSON."
The teachers came out. I knew my two choice classes would be glee and drama so I went to eat.
"THE LAST TWO CHOICE CLASSES WILL BE CHEER TAUGHT BY MRS.BURLINGTON AND SPORTS TAUGHT BY MRS.TINNER"
The teachers came out. I decided to listen to the end to hear what Felicity and Molly had to say,
"FELICITY AND I WILL BE YOUR TEACHERS. WE EXPECT YOU ALL TO COME AND PLEASE WRITE DOWN YOUR CHOICE CLASSES AND TURN IT IN BY SATURDAY. ENJOY!"
I wonder how school will turn out to be

just Becki,
Not famous,not known

No comments:

Post a Comment